Term 100 Plans
Term 100 takes the lifelong coverage of permanent plans and adds the simplicity that comes with term coverage. Unlike other forms of permanent insurance, Term 100 insurance remains relatively affordable due to removing investment components, which may not be needed by the average person.
Term 100 is ideal for individuals whose needs are not likely to decline or change as they age and move into retirement. Term 100 is the best insurance solution for building a legacy, settling final affairs, and passing down an inheritance to dependents.
By removing medical exams, paperwork, and lengthy approval periods, we’ve simplified the application process making it even easier to get term 100 coverage.
Term 100 is best suited for the following needs:
- Final needs planning. E.g. covering funeral costs and legal fees.
- Replacing your income for your family if something happens to you.
- Leaving a legacy for your loved ones.
- Supporting a charity with your plans benefit after you pass away.
- As an affordable alternative to whole life insurance.